Friday, July 9, 2010

Close Ups

Sweet Corn is almost ready. I was reading the best way to eat Sweet Corn is to boil the water then go and cut the corn off and run as fast as you can to the boiling water. Seven Minutes later you put it into your mouth.
We have several different peppers growing. I think this is maybe a banana pepper that will turn colors shortly.
The tomatoes are coming in now.
The cucumbers are doing well. Last year we didn't make it this far, but I have been going out to the garden several times a day with my dust buster/bug sucker.
We have four good size French Melons, which I hope ripen soon as I am tired of holding my breath.

3 comments:

Byddi - We didn't come here for the grass... said...

Wow - you veggies look fabulous! Mine are all stunted - it's my first year so I've made plenty of mistakes and already I'm planning for next year!

Carolyn ♥ said...

Oh this looks so-o-o good!

L. D. said...

Of course your season is so far ahead of ours, but it still seems early. We do have sweet corn as it got planted very early up here.