Sunday, December 27, 2009

Our Christmas Story

Christmas Eve my wife pulled out her sewing machine to make Boo Boo a present. Using left over red fleece from a jacket she made she created a "Mo Mo."
At least that is what we are calling him.
Boo Boo did leaps for Mo Mo. (Say that five times fast.) I think I even heard him say, "all I want for Christmas is a Mo Mo. If I could have a Mo Mo I would never want for anything ever again. I won't chew his eye out, I promise."
So we gave him Mo Mo and if I were you I wouldn't stick my hand under that desk and try to take it away.
Growing up in California I never saw a real white Christmas. (Living up North snow was on the ground already when Christmas arrived.) On Christmas Eve we dropped from 50 to 27 degrees and this white stuff fell from the sky. Christmas morning our garden was covered. I have storm windows over the spinach however so it is still providing food for us under that snow. One of the nice things about Missouri is, all that snow will be gone in a few days.

No comments: