With 2009 coming to a close we are hoping to finish the house completely with the last week of the year. We went and purchased all the remaining supplies and over the next week I am going to finish it all. Every room has small details that are not done. Probably nothing most people would notice and most likely things that people live with all the time. Missing trim, little nicks in the wall, scratched paint and such will all be completed, Lord willing! So in the end it took exactly 1 year and 6 months to remodel this house. I have been working on this place for so long I am not sure what I will do when all the tools are downstairs in the basement and the corners are free of tool belts, dry wall mudd and cans of paint. Maybe we can come to your house if we go through construction withdrawls....I am sure there is a pill for that however.Sunday, December 20, 2009
The Final Push
With 2009 coming to a close we are hoping to finish the house completely with the last week of the year. We went and purchased all the remaining supplies and over the next week I am going to finish it all. Every room has small details that are not done. Probably nothing most people would notice and most likely things that people live with all the time. Missing trim, little nicks in the wall, scratched paint and such will all be completed, Lord willing! So in the end it took exactly 1 year and 6 months to remodel this house. I have been working on this place for so long I am not sure what I will do when all the tools are downstairs in the basement and the corners are free of tool belts, dry wall mudd and cans of paint. Maybe we can come to your house if we go through construction withdrawls....I am sure there is a pill for that however.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment