
For most of my life I have waited until I have painted the perfect picture to go on the wall. Which means I never have art on my wall because I am never happy with the stuff I paint. Kind of like the plumber and his bathroom sink leaks, I am the artist with no art to provide my wife.

So yesterday we got the idea to go to The Goodwill and shop for frames. You can pick up $6.00 frames with art in them. We tore out the art that was in them and printed a few of our favorite photographs from the garden last summer. We then used some mats I had laying under the frame table and framed these three pictures up. So for about $20 we made a nice little grouping.

As you can see above the wall was in need of something. We have been waiting to really decorate the place until the construction was finished. It is nice to finally start the next stage of the project. We were on Room & Board.com the other night. We played a game where we add to the shopping cart all the furnishings we need. We came to a grand total of $11,282.00. We hope to do the same buying second hand and building things, but yet not spending anywhere near $11,282.00. If you want to see what we would pick out if money was no object, please send your check to us for $11,282.00 and we will show you. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment