Saturday, December 5, 2009

New Floor & Curtains

Today we went to get a couple of curtain rods for the back bedroom, which we did find at Lowes. We also found our floor for .30 cents a square foot, which we promptly grabbed up and installed today. Normally this floor was 1.98 a sf so we wound up paying more for the curtain rods than we did the floor.
The washer & dryer are now hidden from view.
My lovely bride decorated the Christmas Tree while I did the floor.
She also made cookies, a cake and a few cup cakes which I am about to go devour.


1 comment:

Todd and Nettie Groat Family said...

Way to go! Looking good!

It was -6 here this morning but the good news is that the 35-40mph winds of yesterday are down to 15 mph...LOL. 10 inches of fresh snow! I was in the garage and heard your never used snowshoes calling your name :-).