
Here is the house today and when we first got it.

I put down a ton of bark today to keep the weeds away.

Here is a little path that I made from some bricks that use to go around the strawberries. Now we just walk right to the car rather than around the front of the yard.

Four different types of tomatoes were planted today. We put the yogurt containers with the bottom cut out over them. This keeps the birds from taking the starts and building a nest with them. Look in the background and you will see robins. I took the leaves off the large bed today. Last year I put
alot of compost on the bed and then dumped leaves on top. I then put a netting over the bed to hold the leaves down. It was a nice surprise to find what kind of dirt we had this spring under all those leaves. It is the best I have ever seen. The stuff they write garden books about.

Here is the garden today.
2 comments:
It is so rewarding to see your work transform something old to new and better. It all looks so great. Great job.
WOW!!! Looking great, inside and out! Fab garden.
Post a Comment