
So today being Saturday there were two of us to work in the garden. My bride planted the entire first row. I dug out all the grass and put down newspaper and fabric in between the rows. I found an article about my neighbors son getting married here in June.

You may notice the strawberries just a little crooked. That is because strawberries do best if you center them 183 degrees from the North. You have to use a good compass to be sure you are placing the bed this way and you have to believe pigs fly if you think that story is true. I just made the bed crooked for no apparent reason.

Some
beautiful radishes that we ate for lunch. We have a great salad twice a day right from the back yard.

Here are some of the final tulips on the kitchen table.
No comments:
Post a Comment