Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Boo Boo lives up to his name

Yesterday my Bride and I were walking around the garden and I thought I would show her what the back porch looks like in real life since she hasn't been back there because it is sealed off currently from the rest of the house. So I opened up the door and before we know it Boo Boo runs in like he always has. He had no idea the floor was missing. Before he could stop he went right through the joist landing spread eagle and froze there. I thought he was hurt but he was just scared stiff. We picked him up and dusted him off and he was no worse for the wear. He probably would like to forget the whole event but we laughed so much about it I just had to blog about it.

1 comment:

Todd and Nettie Groat Family said...

I would try to find a good doggie therapist. He may need it.