
Started the other side of the wall this week. It looks like I will have to dig and make more garden beds if I want more rocks because this left side of the house is going to use up what we have left.

The rain has stopped and today should be nice. I ran out this morning to photograph the Irises with the water droplets.

Here is the garden this morning. The strawberries are just days away from being ready. It looks like we will have a good crop. Beans and peas are up and they should grab the support we made for them this week. This afternoon after church we hope to get the rest of the garden planted.
3 comments:
You have a very nice set up and should grow a lot of good food. You are about 3 weeks ahead of us.
you garden looks really amazing. I'm doing lots of raised beds this year!
I'm so jealous. I wish I had room for a garden like that!
Post a Comment