Wednesday, February 18, 2009

No Built in



We thought it best to leave the built in out of the project as the cost we may not recoup in the selling process. So I put a sheet of dry wall up there. Also today I finished framing up the closet in the bedroom. It will only be 60" wide, but the second bedroom will also have a closet. I ripped up all the bad flooring and patched it with new wood. Today I set new plywood on the bedroom floor. Things are really cooking now. I thought it would take about two weeks to complete this bedroom. It has been almost a month since I started the tear out to get to this point. I sure hope the final room of the house goes faster. I guess if a guy doesn't have to rip out a bathroom before he builds a bedroom maybe it goes faster.

No comments: