
Today I was able to finally get the first coat of mud on the walls in the bedroom. Kristine's birthday was Saturday so we went bike riding and took the dog for a walk. I was going to fly her to Paris for the day but we decided to put the money into the house. ;) Hopefully I will be posting a painted bedroom this weekend.
3 comments:
Happy Belated B-Day Kristine!! Happy Anniversary a little early too. Can you believe it has been a year! Hope you stay in the honeymoon period though for the rest of your lives!! Suppose to be snowshoeing this weekend with the gang but there is no snow. Bummer. Anitra was going to borrow your shoes but now we will need mud boots instead.
Oops typo - through the rest of your lives.
oops it was right the first time. i need to stop this! net'
Post a Comment