
My wife has to work today and yesterday it took me a lot longer than expected to get a light hung in the studio, so I never was able to knock a hole in the wall. Well today with my bride working away I decided to draw a bit on the walls. Now I know taking a marker and drawing on the walls isn't something you are suppose to do but I wanted you to see which way things are in relation to the dining room. Plus all you kids out there while Mom & Dad are away let your creative juices flow and draw a bit on the walls. Perhaps copy what I did, or make a sign that points to your bedroom, because when you are finished you will be spending a bit of time there I imagine. :)
1 comment:
Okay the girls cannot look at this blog! Coloring on the way - no no! While Kristine is away Mike will play! Nettie
Post a Comment