Loved looking around at your blog - you've got some good projects going on too!
I think my first message got lost - explorer did something strange...anyway, I enjoyed your blog, and y'all have a lot of projects going on too!
Thanks for the comment guys, I love your blog. Here in Melbourne its warm and sunny at the moment but your pics of a white Christmas are great..... Never had one myself its on my list of things to do!Cheers and keep up the good work!
Pretty rare sight down there and you have photo evidence! It was -28 actual temp here on Sunday. Ya'll come :-).
It is a wonderful garden still!Thanks for following my blog. Yours is wonderful as well. I'm a follower!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Loved looking around at your blog - you've got some good projects going on too!
I think my first message got lost - explorer did something strange...
anyway, I enjoyed your blog, and y'all have a lot of projects going on too!
Thanks for the comment guys, I love your blog. Here in Melbourne its warm and sunny at the moment but your pics of a white Christmas are great..... Never had one myself its on my list of things to do!
Cheers and keep up the good work!
Pretty rare sight down there and you have photo evidence! It was -28 actual temp here on Sunday. Ya'll come :-).
It is a wonderful garden still!
Thanks for following my blog. Yours is wonderful as well. I'm a follower!
Post a Comment