


In the last few days the bathroom has grown. First the plumbing, electrical, drywall and the door was put in. On the door you can see the old bedroom door that use to be there. It will be a nice improvement. This is a door that came out of Barry and Renee's old farm house. It matches the style of the house perfectly. If it was 100 years ago can you imagine someone taking a door in a Wisconsin Farm house and trucking it down to Missouri? Wild times we live in. Anyway's I can't believe how fast the bathroom is being put together. Boo Boo was barking at me last night as I hung the door. If it wasn't for him barking I would have totally messed up the install. He is my supervisor. I don't know how he knows construction. I think there is an angel that squeezes him and makes him bark as I am about to mess something up. I know there are messenger and warrior angels but construction angels?
No comments:
Post a Comment