Monday, October 13, 2008

The Refrigerator is in!


So this weekend we purchased a refrigerator that fits the spot I built for it and put the old one out on the front porch so we can look like a real redneck. We are still waiting for the recliner with duct tape . lol. We also were able to purchase the rest of the flooring but I need to finish off the front room before I can install it. Last week I also spent time in the attic tearing out a room that never should have been built up there. I then insulated it as it was only R-11 up there making it real hot in the house during the summer. I can only imagine how cold it would have been this winter or the gas bill. After the front room is finished we are going to move the bedroom there for a time while a bathroom from scratch is built in the old bedroom. Then the old bathroom will be turned into a new bedroom. After that we have a back porch to turn into a 2nd bedroom and new coat of paint on the outside and our Summer Vacation in Missouri will be over.

No comments: